Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Football has Begun...Kaelyn Meets Gretchen




Football has started for two of the boys...Ryan and Brock..They were put on their teams last week and were very excited that they got on the teams they wanted to be on. The first game is on August 18th. Not sure who or where they play yet. This past week has been very busy getting everyone to where they need to be and having to stay at Ryan's practice because of where it is at took up a lot of valuable time. Stockton is getting excited because his birthday is coming up (August 21st). We should also be finding out soon who the kids teachers are this year. Austin gets to pick up his High School schedule next week...It is kind of like starting over because I don't know any of the High School teachers and which ones are good. We should also be getting info for Brock's Jr. High schedule...He is so excited to be starting Jr. High. I also found out how expensive it can be once you start having more than one in secondary schools. Kyle and I and Cassidy and Kaelyn went over Sunday to see Gretchen...Kaelyn was so excited because she had been asking everyday if she could go see the baby....I did learn that I think I am glad she is the last, because she wanted to feed Gretchen and hold her and I think she would drive me crazy trying to do that constantly with a sibling. Stockton did care as much when she was born, so I didn't have to deal with that too much with him. She did have to give her a hug before we left.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eagleston said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am glad you have jumped on the bandwagon and hope you have time to blog between all of your car pool duties :)

August 7, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger La said...

Wow. I love your blog. It is really cool to see what all your kids are up to. You are a super mom to be able to keep with a carpooling schedule that demanding! Give yourself a pat on the back. I am excited that you have a blog. Those pics of Kaelyn and her new baby cousin, Gretchen are super cute. What darling little girls. I am afraid that Scarlet will be too much help with the next baby. I guess we will see.

August 7, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Lara sent me your blog address. I am so excited you are blogging now. I love reading about everyone's adventures. It nice to have a link to family as I am so far away and never know what is going on.

August 8, 2007 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Clev Clan said...

It's the 2nd Most Wonderful time of the year. Football season that is. Christmas first.

August 9, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home