Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shh..Shh..Ryan likes to dance!

One of my favorite times with my kids is to have music on and watch them start to dance...It is pretty entertaining for me. All usually will dance except for Austin...he is too reserved in that area. I have included photos of one of latest dance moments where Ryan and Kaelyn were trying to ballroom dance. I was suprised at how good they were together and some of the moves Ryan had were pretty good..I guess we have watched too many dance shows!



3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Cute! Dancing is the greatest.

August 14, 2007 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Those are great pictures! It is always so much fun to just let loose and dance your heart out. We should all do that more often.

August 16, 2007 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger La said...

I love dancing with my kids. I think Ryan has future. Look out! Love the pictures.

August 16, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home