Wednesday, August 29, 2007

At Last School Has Started

Today school started for the kids---Austin (High School), Brock (Jr. High) and Cassidy, Ryan and Stockton. Kaelyn will start preschool next Tuesday. I was excited for them to start back as it was a long summer being the camp director. It will be nice to have some time to myself as well as my house will stay a little more cleaner and more quiet (at least for most of the day until they all come home and start throwing their stuff everywhere). I am excited to see how their first day of school went especially Austin and Brock where it is their first year at a new place. I told Austin that he should love High School as that was some of my favorite years. I know he was a little nervous because he was worried about making it between classes within the 5 minute limit. Northride High School is a big school ( I think it is about 3 times the size of my High School). I know these next three years he will grow up so much. Brock had a little taste last year of what Jr. High would be like. He got to rotate classes last year in 6th Grade. I will report later as to all the kids response to their first day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colle said...

I hope they all had a good first day!!!

August 30, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home