Catch Up
I have been waiting for a block of time that I could sit down and put something together to post. I finally have some time and I am going to take advantage of it...The last two months have been hectic...The kids had a great halloween.
Kaelyn and I took a trip to California to visit for a week. We had a fun time especially since my sister had her baby and he was two weeks old. His name is Jak. Kaelyn loved him. She wasn't too sure about the ongoing fighting with her cousin Jared who is also 3.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with Chuck and Andrea, Chad and Nicolle, and Chad and Melissa. Kaelyn and Stockton made pilgrim costumes at school and wanted to wear them on Thanksgiving...I talked them out of it, but Stockton is insisting on wearing his for Halloween next year (I am sure that will change).
Kyle, Austin, Brock and Ryan all went to the BYU/Utah game and had the time of their lives. The boys wanted their faces painted. They got to go down on the field and shake hands with some of the players..Ryan collected anything he could find off the ground or whatever someone left. They even saw Darci!
Cassidy's basketball team is the 2nd place team and will play in the tournament starting on Tuesday, December 11th. If they win they will play for the championship on Saturday December 15th.
We are getting ready for Christmas..the shopping is done. We will be leaving on Christmas Day to go to California for a week..We will be hooking up with Brandon and Nicole sometime during that week. It will be fun to see them.

4 Comments:
Thanks for the catch up. I seriously can't believe how big your boys are...literally. We'll see you on Friday at the family xmas party.
It's good to see you boys are die hard BYU fans. My boys think the face painting is "totally cool". They are great examples of what my boys will have to grow into. We are excited to see you guys over Christmas!
I am glad to see a new post. I am pretty sure I am addicted to blogging and reading them. Thanks again for watching our kids last weekend.
I can't beleive they saw Darci with all the people there. We watched the game on TV, but I didn't see anyone I knew.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home