Blessings for Saturday/Sunday/Monday
I need to catch up...
1. My parents arriving here safely from California
2. Being able to watch Cassidy, Brock and Stockton play basketball
3. The pretty fall colors
1. Being able to get together with uncles, aunts, cousins that I haven't seen for awhile
2. Going to my Aunt and Uncle's farewell to listen to them give talks.
3. My testimony
1. I got to go out for breakfast with my Mom and Dad
2. The relationship that I have been able to develop with my uncle and his family
3. Brock has achieved his scouting rank of LIFE
1. My parents arriving here safely from California
2. Being able to watch Cassidy, Brock and Stockton play basketball
3. The pretty fall colors
1. Being able to get together with uncles, aunts, cousins that I haven't seen for awhile
2. Going to my Aunt and Uncle's farewell to listen to them give talks.
3. My testimony
1. I got to go out for breakfast with my Mom and Dad
2. The relationship that I have been able to develop with my uncle and his family
3. Brock has achieved his scouting rank of LIFE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home