Friday, December 7, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

Okay here it goes:

1. I won a Decathelon when I was 12 yrs. old

2. My freshman year of high school I was involved in Tall Flags and I performed with the band at band competitions and parades. I also loved playing sports. My favorites were volleyball and basketball and I played both on the High School Team. I think I was being prepared to be a mother of a lot of boys.

3. I grew up going to Dodgers games. My family had season tickets and I went to a lot of games. I could tell you stats and what teams players were on. My favorite was Steve Garvey and Dusty Baker. I also went to season home games of the Lakers.

4. I hate not having my hair fixed. I don't care if I have make-up on, but I have to be dressed and have my hair fixed. My neighbors think I am silly because I will clean my house all dressed up.

5. I enjoy singing, but I don't think I am very good, but our Ward Choir director has been trying to get me to participate in Ward Choir because she says she has heard me and thinks I am a good singer...I'm still not doing it though.

6. I am a planner and love to have things planned out. I like to know what is happening in advance and to be prepared a head of time. I get anxiety and stressed with last minute happenings. I also hate to be late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eagleston said...

Thanks for sharing. I love learning all of this tidbits about people.

December 7, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home