Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Construction Zone

FINALLY, with the help of my awesome Uncle Kay and my Dad flipping the bill my basement bathroom is on its way to being finished. All the sheetrock is up and the mud and taping has begun...it is a miracle and I feel so less stressed. This has been a standstill project for the past 6 years. It feels great that it will be done soon. The kids are very excited that they will soon have a bathroom of their own.

5 Comments:

Blogger La said...

Great!! I have unfinished stuff. Six years is a long time. You are a very patient woman.

October 16, 2007 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Kyle and Melissa said...

Maybe would should start an unfinished project club...because I have others that could be added also.

October 17, 2007 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Wow 6 years is a long time you are very patient. I don't think I could handle that.

So now that the kids have their own bathroom does that mean they have to clean it? Or is it just another bathroom for you to clean? If it is another bathroom for you to clean then maybe having it unfinished wasn't so bad. I really hate cleaning bathrooms!!

October 17, 2007 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kyle and Melissa said...

We have 2 bathrooms upstairs, one is for Kyle and I and the other all 6 kids have been sharing. Having the one downstairs will help with the congestion, but probably not the cleaning. They will have to help with the cleaning. I am hoping the one upstairs will maybe stay more cleaner.

October 17, 2007 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats on the new bathroom! I am excited that you will be able to spread out a little.

November 4, 2007 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home