Brock and Football
I know most of you are probably tired of hearing about our sporting events, but they are a big part of our life and unify us as a family. We are able to be great missionaries with our "sports" families and I personally have had wonderful conversations with mothers of teammates who are not members. It also gives my kids the opportunity to be a great example of what we stand for and what we believe.
Brock's team will be heading to the playoffs...we are not sure about Ryan's yet, but this Saturday will be the last regular season game. I just wanted to post some fun football pictures of Brock in recognition of him and his great football season. Brock is #13:
Brock's team will be heading to the playoffs...we are not sure about Ryan's yet, but this Saturday will be the last regular season game. I just wanted to post some fun football pictures of Brock in recognition of him and his great football season. Brock is #13:



4 Comments:
Congratulations Brock that is awesome you get to go to the play offs.
Brock everytime I try to look at your pictures it says the slide show is empty. Congrats on your season that is cool
Marshal
Way to go on a good season!
Brock, you are an awesome football player. Good luck at the play-offs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home