Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Austin Gets First JOB!

Papa Murphys here he comes! Austin had an interview yesterday and was offered a job at Papa Murphys. He will start next week..He is way excited. CONGRATULATIONS AUSTIN and WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! Does anyone have any advice for him?

5 Comments:

Blogger Colle said...

Congratulations Austin!!! Maybe we will have to come in sometime when you are working!!!

October 16, 2007 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger La said...

Congrats Austin!!! That is my favorite pizza place. Good Luck.

October 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Tyra said...

Congratulations Austin!! You will really enjoy working once you get your first paycheck. It makes it all worth it. My only advice it to have a good attitude and have fun regardless of the task.

October 17, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Austin, back in the day when I worked at Little Ceasars I hooked everyone up with free pizza! So share the love. :)

October 17, 2007 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Austin, back in the day when I worked at Little Ceasars I hooked everyone up with free pizza! So share the love. :)

October 17, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home