He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees.--Ben Franklin
posted by Kyle and Melissa at 2:53 PM
I never tire of that video. I think we can all relate. Thanks for the laugh.
Thanks for the laugh!
I love that video as well. It is so my Mom and will probably be me when I am a Mom too.
Funny! I can relate!
Very funny! I can relate.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Est. April 27, 1990 6 kids: Austin, Brock, Cassidy, Ryan, Stockton and Kaelyn
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
I never tire of that video. I think we can all relate. Thanks for the laugh.
Thanks for the laugh!
I love that video as well. It is so my Mom and will probably be me when I am a Mom too.
Funny! I can relate!
Very funny! I can relate.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home