Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pinewood Derby

This past Thursday I had to fly solo on the Pinewood Derby with Ryan and Stockton because Kyle took Austin to a Baseball Tournament in Mesquite, Nevada. Now I am usually very involved with the kids scouts but the Pinewood Derby is something I don't touch and I leave up to the boys and their Dad. Kyle did help them with their cars and had both cars done for them to take. I was praying that nothing fell off and everything would go smooth. Ryan and Stockton had a great time especially when they got to race against each other. Ryan lost once to Stockton and Stockton lost once to Ryan (so they were even)...all the other races when they were not racing each other they came in 2nd place...We were happy that everything went good and we called Kyle when we got home to let him know that the cars performed well.


2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea and Chuck said...

Both cars look great! Glad everything went alright.

November 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Colle said...

Congratulations!!! I like pine wood derbys! I am glad they didn't come in last and nothing fell apart.

November 3, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home