Halloween 2008
I also was alone to do Halloween with the kids. Kyle usually takes the kids trick or treating and I hand out candy. This year my numbers dwindled and there were only 3 to take trick or treating (when my kids turn 12 they no longer go trick or treating). Brock went to a Halloween party and Cassidy decided to go with me to take the kids which left no one home to hand out candy. We did have a fun time and enjoyed the warm weather..it did remind me of going trick or treating growing up in California (the weather was always like that). This year I thought it would be fun to take the kids down to their cousins..we had a fun time visiting and comparing candy...thanks Chuck/Andrea and Chad/Melissa for letting us pop in.






5 Comments:
Way cute background! I love the costumes and am impressed that you braved the pinewood derby by yourself. I really don't like scouts and neither does Paul...Is it bad if our boys don't do it?
The kids looked great. Glad everyone had a good time. Thanks for the treats!
Cute costumes!! It was perfect weather. Growing up I swear it was always freezing cold.
Oh yeah i like the spider pumpkin!
Great costumes and super cute kids. I love the pumpkins, very impressive!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home