Voting

I am not very fond of Politics but I do know how important it is to vote and they we have the privilege of voting. My kids have been way into this election and wanting to know who Kyle and I were going to vote for..I think a lot is due to all the publicity that has gone on with this election and they have been talking a lot about it at school and some the issues in church. It has given us the opportunity as a family to talk about different topics.
Kyle and I had the opportunity to vote early and I am so glad. As soon as we got home Ryan and Stockton wanted to know who we voted for...they also asked before we left who we were going to vote for.
Stockton came home from school yesterday explaining how the election worked and how a President could serve 2 terms etc. He is like a sponge and remembers so much of what he is taught...I was very impressed with his knowledge as a 3rd grader on the subject.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home