Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Responsible Student of the Month"


Things haven't been very good lately as Kyle lost his job and we are trying to be hopeful, but it made my day to find out Ryan was chosen as "Responsible Student of the Month" of his class. He was so excited and he got several "treats", his picture with a write up from his teacher in the front of the school. His teacher wrote this about him: "Ryan is very responsible. He always brings his work to and from school. He has papers signed and is always timely. He makes sure his work is done on time and correctly. When asked to peer tutor others he is always willing to help and does a great job. Ryan is a true asset to my class."

Ryan is a very kind hearted person who is always willing to help others. We are very proud of him as well as all the kids...they had great report cards with good remarks and we couldn't be prouder. I feel very thankful to have such smart, successful kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eagleston said...

I am sorry to hear that Kyle lost his job. I hope something comes along really soon. Congrats to Ryan and congrats to you for being so positive.

November 13, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Andrea and Chuck said...

Way to go Ryan!!

November 13, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Clev Clan said...

Ryan you ROCK!!!

November 13, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

Ryan,
Way to go, or should I call you nail or speedy.
Keep up the good work. I am really proud of you. Love ya.

Love

Grandpa

November 16, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home